CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

Goodbye Reluctant Heart

Goodbye, so long, farewell- reluctant heart! For so long now I have had a hesitant, reluctant heart concerning this blog thing. Not blogs in general. I love other people's blogs and have meet some sisters-in-Christ whom I adore. I've just been so reluctant to start my own. What on earth could I possibly say that others would want to read? As I prayed through this, looking for guidance and the right balance concerning this..."it" came..softly..but there it was...God's Word from the recesses of my mind to the forefront of my heart..came Song of Solomon 2:14....show me your face, let me hear your voice: for your voice is sweet,... One of "my" verses that the God of the universe reminded me of. HE wants to hear my voice. And so I begin this blog journey taking hold of His hand and walking with Him, sharing my heart with Him and if it is His will that others read and are refreshed in heart by His Word-then so be it.

Almighty Maker of heaven and earth, Holy one who sits enthroned,
Holy is Your Name! May Your Name be glorified this day in all I do and say, fill me to overflowing with your Holy Spirit. I don't want to miss one thing You have in store for me this day. I pray that the world won't have a chance today to steal my joy. Lord, You alone know my heart concerning this blog thing and I give it all to You, for Your safe keeping. May everything I do and say be pleasing to You this day. In the saving name of Jesus, Amen

So goodbye reluctant heart...Hello refreshed heart!...I pray that every now and then another might be refreshed by the Lord when they stop by here...he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed. Pro. 11:25



Well it is off to a soccer scrimmage game...first one of the season...YEA!!
Blessings!
Teresa

3 comments:

Fran said...

What a beautiful heart you have Teresa and what pure joy it will be to see you reveal it on the pages of this blog.

I'm so glad that I know you. Remember...we gotta do lunch when you are ready and able. Always praying for you and especially Bible study.

Hugs,
Fran

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

way to go my friend!!!!! yeah for you!!! this is going to be great. make no promises, just do what you can when you can!! you are the best!! love you, Leigh

Anonymous said...

Welcome Teresa! It's about time!! :)

I can't wait to read your blog. You have already spoken to my heart with just this one post!

Blessings, friend!
Dori