CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Dancing Joy!

One of my most frequently read books, beside the Bible is Oswald Chambers, My Utmost for His Highest. Love it! It has spoken to my heart for years. Everytime I read today's entry I am moved by one phrase...he is talking about "missing it" missing the chance to walk in big faith and he writes..."And what a pang will go through us when we suddenly realize that we might have produced down right joy in the heart of Jesus....." Oh! oh! oh! I so want to do that! ...produce joy in the heart of my Savior!...real joy, deep joy, smiling, jumping, dancing joy...not for me but for Him.

The kind of joy in Luke 10:21 At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure. The ancient Greek word for joy literally means.. thrilled with joy! Jesus was genuinely excited in this passage. And I want Him to be filled with joy because I...His child chose to walk in big faith this day.

So...why not? What is keeping me from doing this? I have the Holy Spirit residing in this earthly body, He has thoroughly equipped me to accomplish His will...And so this day I resolved to walk in big faith and take Him at His Word and maybe, just maybe produce a little joy in the heart of my Savior.

Holy Father! My heart is full...fill me to overflowing this day with Your powerful Holy Spirit. Enable me to walk in big faith and bring glory and honor to You this day! I praise You because You are high and lifted up! You are still on Your Throne, there is no one above, beside or even close to You! What comfort that brings to me! Praise You! in Jesus precious name, Amen!


walking in His joy!
Teresa

1 comments:

Fran said...

Off to bed, but waking up with this in the morning!!! Whoa! Good good stuff my friend.

Hugs~