CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Smiling

Things that make me smile.

*A job well done.
*A kind word well-spoken.
*Cooking and entertaining for my friends and family.
*A certain blue-eyed, blond-haired boy's hugs.
*A well-earned nap.
*Seeing God's Word take root in someone's life.
*Positive people.
*Unexpected kindness.
*Planning surprises.

Heavenly Father, How great is Your Name! And how worthy is Your Name! May we praise You this day with all that is within us! Teach us Your ways, give us wisdom and revelation to understand Your Word. And Father may all we do and say bring a smile to Your holy face!
In the saving name of Jesus!
Amen!

What makes you smile?

Smiling and praising!
Teresa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What makes me smile?

My friend, Teresa's, "what makes me smile" list! :)

I'm going to work on my own. You've inspired me!!

Blessings, friend!
Dori

Ginger said...

I need to think more on the things in my life that make me smile! Thank you for always giving such gentle reminders of what is really important in life. What a wonderful post.

Fran said...

The sound of rain and a little bit of thunder while I sleep...

Starbucks coffee

GOOOOOOD conversations

my real life bloggy friends ;)

Karen Hossink said...

the smell of roses and lilacs

hugs from my kids

kisses from the King

my favorite music

thinking about God's faithfulness

And, chocolate!

This was a good exercise. Thanks for asking the question!

Pat said...

SISTERS!!!
Bless you,
Pat

Linda said...

Praying for others
Knowing I am being prayed for
My Family
Starbucks
Feeling good


Hope you have a wonderful Easter!
Blessings,
Linda

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

hugs and kisses from my little grandsons....

happy adult children...

every breath

Would love for you to stop by my blog. I am a new blogger, that has a lot to learn. This is my second month in the world of BLOG. I have a great give away this month. This drawing will be the last day of April. Just leave a comment and you are in the drawing.
This NEW blogger has been so touched by all the comments I received. I have so loved reading every comment. In May, there will be some fun blogs coming from Disney World. I hope to blog every night, in case you like a good trip report. There will also be a Disney giveaway. I am so thankful for all my new friends.

Alene said...

Smiles make me smile. Love the post. Blessings.