CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Company's Coming!

Company's coming! Company's coming!

Polish the silver! check
Set the table! check
Chicken salad made! check
Apricot Tortoni made! check
Almond Lemonade Tea made! check
Stuff all the toys in the closet! check

Can you tell I'm a little excited about some visitors I'm having for lunch tomorrow? Well! I am! Tomorrow morning I am having two bloggy visitors over for lunch and a visit. This is such a joy for me considering I approached this blogging thing quite reluctantly. But oh how I've been blessed. Blessed by other's words, struggles, joys. And these two have most definitely blessed me. And now we get to visit! How cool is that! How cool is it what has brought us together is... our Lord, our love of a Savior, our love of the One and Only.

Acts 2:26b-47
They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts,
praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.

I think we might just have a little "church" on the front porch tomorrow.... (know what I mean?:)

Check back later in the week and hopefully I'll have pictures!

Blessings,
Teresa



2 comments:

Runner Mom said...

I hope y'all have a wonderful time! I've missed you!!
Hugs,
Susan

Jean Stockdale said...

I cannot tell you what refreshment the Lord brought to my soul as I sat and visited with you and Fran! What a kind thing the Lord did to connect us all via the internet. The enemy could never have known the access to the Christian community that the internet would bring us! For all the bad that is online, the Lord is using it to connect a growing community of Christian women.

Thanks for the lovely lunch and the sweet fellowship! I am anxious to hear about CBS. Keep me posted and may the Lord bless and keep you!! Oh and I posted the pictures on the blog. It was a lovely day! blessings.