CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Little Project

Ok! For the two of you out there that care what I've been up to...here it is:
I have been busy getting ready for a big bash here at the house. My darling mother-in-law is turning 80 and we are having a big party here Sunday. So a little sprucing up was in order...this is our hall guest bath:


Before



Before
And after! These lights have to go!
I hope this color shows up well. It is the yummiest (is that a word?) color ever! The shower curtain has a charcoal background color with big peacocks.
Ok! Break's over...I've got to get back to preparing for 200 people to wander through this dirty house...and make sure I have enough food...and don't lose my mind...and keep a smile..:)!!
Just joking! Who am I kidding? I love this sort of thing!!!!
All prayers greatly appreciated
love,
Teresa
ps: will try to have pics of party next week and then something really worthy of writing about!


5 comments:

Fran said...

My, my, my. Simply beautiful!!! And, I'm totally impressed with your skillz!!!

Hugs,
Fran

Runner Mom said...

Love it!! But 200 people??? Have you lost your mind, girlfriend?? Oh, my word! I will definitely be praying for you!

Football around the house isn't very fun here either!

Hugs,
Susan

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

whoa girl!!!!!! you got it going on!!! i must say so myself!!! beautiful!! lovely!!! just like you!!!!!!

Alene said...

What a gorgeous job you have done. Enjoy the party - what a special occasion. Take time to slow down and enjoy every moment. Blessings.

Leah Adams said...

Wow!! I want you to come spice up my house!!

200 people!!! Yikes! Are you doing all the cooking or are others helping you. Girl you are amazing!!

Leah