CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

My Redeemer Lives!

I have been knee-deep in the book of Ruth preparing a teaching for this Thursday. And as the old saying goes....I am on fire! I have always loved the story of Ruth. It is such a complete love story. And I'm a hopeless romantic that dearly loves a happy ending. But having soaked in this precious Word for a couple of days, I am acutely aware that this is OUR love story...we are living this story...If you have approached the threshing floor of our Lord and accepted His offering of covering as our kinsman-redeemer, then you are His bride! You have been spoken for, bought back, redeemed from this pitiful world.

AND it is time that we (the bride of Christ) arise, stand tall, shoulders back, head held high and with one eye to the east...live out radiant lives as the precious bride that we are! Will you do that today? Will you do that for your King? And bring a blessing to the very heart of God!

Please join me in shouting with Job...
I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end He will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been destroyed, yet my flesh I will see Him with my own eyes - I and not another. How my heart yearns within me! Job 19:25-27

Oh heavenly Redeemer!
You alone are worthy! I don't think there are words to express what my heart feels...while I was a sinner..(a foreigner, like Ruth) You planned to be my redeemer. Father forgive me for flirting with the world, for looking too much like the world and not like Your bride. I pray for the Holy Spirit to seek out those places in my life that need to change so that I can live out a radiant life in You before others!
in Jesus Holy Name,
Amen

Praying you have a productive, radiant Monday!
Shouting and yearning!
Teresa


5 comments:

Runner Mom said...

Teresa! THis is wonderful! Hmm...maybe I could drive the 6 plus hours to your church on Thursday and be a part of the study!! You rock! God is so good!!!

Hugs,
Susan

Congrats on the win on Sat--ours was kinda pitiful!

Fran said...

Amen sista!!! Love it. Thanks for the inspiration and Truth!
Hugs,
Fran

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your encouraging words. Keep pressing on in the Lord!

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

praying you thru my sister!!! love, Leigh

Carla said...

Another Amen sista comin your way! Loved it. Just stumbled across your blog. I love that through blog world we can find other woman to worship with and who love our redeemer!